- BASIS ID’s verification process only uses information that are submitted via the CRM system where it is specifically built to enhance the security of the data submitted.
- BASIS ID’s employees are all trained and expected to follow the compliance standards set in the company.
- Monitoring efforts have been scheduled to be regular.
- All information is encrypted and recorded in a private blockchain.
- Customers’ passwords cannot be changed and can only be reset. The passwords are generated with a random combination of unsystematic letters, numbers and special symbols.