In the event of a data breach by the fault of BASIS ID, it shall be documented by BASIS ID Chief Compliance Officer. We will inform the company without the undue delay from the moment of becoming aware about data breach. Then, the controller (the company) will need to notify Data Protection Authority without undue delay and within 72h of such notice.
Articles in this section
- How does BASIS ID process data?
- How does BASIS ID store personal data?
- How can I ensure that I manage data in a secure way?
- Where is personal data stored? How do you decide where to store it?
- Does BASIS ID interact with my customers? If so, in which cases?
- What is a data breach?
- How do you handle data breaches?
- Can I transfer data from BASIS ID?
- Can I give the access to the data stored by BASIS ID to my colleagues?
- I have received an email from BASIS ID, but I don't recall authorising BASIS ID to access my data! How did BASIS ID even get my details?