Yes. People responsible for data protection within your company can get the access to the data stored by BASIS ID. The access can be granted on different levels. For this, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, that for safety reasons BASIS ID encourages its clients to limit the number of people who have the access to their personal information.
Articles in this section
- How does BASIS ID process data?
- How does BASIS ID store personal data?
- How can I ensure that I manage data in a secure way?
- Where is personal data stored? How do you decide where to store it?
- Does BASIS ID interact with my customers? If so, in which cases?
- What is a data breach?
- How do you handle data breaches?
- Can I transfer data from BASIS ID?
- Can I give the access to the data stored by BASIS ID to my colleagues?
- I have received an email from BASIS ID, but I don't recall authorising BASIS ID to access my data! How did BASIS ID even get my details?