This method gives more flexibility, but it implies that you will create your own graphic interfaces for interaction with users. We recommend you to pay attention to integration through the widget for faster integration and convenience for your users.
You will need API Key and API Secret, which you will automatically receive by registering with CRM (crm.basisid.com).
It's simple. Follow our instructions:
- Select the functions that correspond to the eKYC and AML regulations of the country in which your company is incorporated. Not sure of the correctness of the choice? Ask your personal legal and compliance officer.
- For automatic control, the following parameters must be transmitted to the BASIS ID system:
key - API Key (which you will find in the CRM dashboard)
first_name - user first name
last_name - user last name
Email - e-mail address
Gender - gender, 0 - male, 1 - female
birthday_day - birthday from 1 to 31
birthday_month - month number (1 - January .. 12 - December)
birthday_year - valid year number, from 1917 to current year
country_nationality - country of citizenship, iso2 code
Other requests are optional and are only required if you use certain verification methods (for example, address validation requires country_residence, city, address, address2, zip, and telephone number verification requires phone to validate).
- Configure uploading photos of documents and videos to our server.
- Our automatic verification provides results within 30 seconds - 1.5 minutes from the time of filling in the data (the time depends on the number of selected functions). In order to get information about the person you need to configure one request consisting of "user_hash" (taken from response from the moment of data submission), "api_access_token" (taken from response from the moment of data submission) and "secret" (found in CRM).
You will receive one of the statuses that will help you understand what is happening with the person's profile:
- user_status = 10 — completed successfully.
- user_status > 10 — have not completed. This can happen for several reasons:
- a similar result is found in the sanctions lists;
- the person's face on the video does not coincide with the person on passport picture;
- the identity document has expired, changed or not valid;
- the address entered by the person does not exist or does not coincide with the provided address confirmation.
- user_status < 10 — have not yet completed. The system has asked the user to reload documents or upload additional data for enhanced due diligence.
- Post-moderation. In some countries, pursuant to the laws on data processing and digital verification of identity, the manual confirmation is necessary.
What does it mean? After the automatic verification of the BASIS ID system, our professional legal and compliance officer will check your customer manually. You can also grant this right to one of your colleagues.
If you have post-moderation enabled, the status will be displayed in CRM only after manual user verification. Post-moderation is a re-examination of each profile you hold. In this case, the final solution whether to confirm the verification of the user will be done not by us or BASIS ID system, but by you.
Using post-moderation, you will get user_status only after you have checked the profile in CRM.
Please note that you are interacting with personal data. This requires special training and implementation of security measures that are listed here. Be sure to educate your staff and ask them to sign a special form that you can find here.
Please use the following API documentation: https://crm.basisid.com/documentationv2.html