Post moderation is a functionality to recheck BASIS ID verification results and make the final decision on approval of each customer. You can request such functionality from the BASIS ID team member that works with you.
Articles in this section
- What level of responsibility do you take?
- How do you deal with the fraud?
- Do you use data encryption?
- How many users can you check daily?
- Where do you get the AML (Anti Money Laundering) results from?
- There is an ‘automated verification’ screening result. What does it mean?
- What is post moderation? When is it used?
- How long does it take to check one customer profile?
- How do you check identification documents?
- How does Biometric Facial Recognition work?