Result of automated verification depends on the following checks: AML/ Sanctions Screening check, ID check, biometric facial recognition and validation of basic personal information.
Articles in this section
- What level of responsibility do you take?
- How do you deal with the fraud?
- Do you use data encryption?
- How many users can you check daily?
- Where do you get the AML (Anti Money Laundering) results from?
- There is an ‘automated verification’ screening result. What does it mean?
- What is post moderation? When is it used?
- How long does it take to check one customer profile?
- How do you check identification documents?
- How does Biometric Facial Recognition work?