BASIS ID’s primary concern is personal information. We always choose the safest ways to interact with customer’s data, therefore, all personal data is stored on the cloud. As an integral part of our infrastructure, we use highly durable storage systems operated by Amazon which are designed for their only critical mission - data storage.
Articles in this section
- How does BASIS ID process data?
- How does BASIS ID store personal data?
- How can I ensure that I manage data in a secure way?
- Where is personal data stored? How do you decide where to store it?
- Does BASIS ID interact with my customers? If so, in which cases?
- What is a data breach?
- How do you handle data breaches?
- Can I transfer data from BASIS ID?
- Can I give the access to the data stored by BASIS ID to my colleagues?
- I have received an email from BASIS ID, but I don't recall authorising BASIS ID to access my data! How did BASIS ID even get my details?