Yes. You can receive data in .csv format. For this, please, contact email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How does BASIS ID process data?
- How does BASIS ID store personal data?
- How can I ensure that I manage data in a secure way?
- Where is personal data stored? How do you decide where to store it?
- Does BASIS ID interact with my customers? If so, in which cases?
- What is a data breach?
- How do you handle data breaches?
- Can I transfer data from BASIS ID?
- Can I give the access to the data stored by BASIS ID to my colleagues?
- I have received an email from BASIS ID, but I don't recall authorising BASIS ID to access my data! How did BASIS ID even get my details?