It is not possible to schedule checks to run on a regular basis. However, after the first check, you are allowed to perform checks for the same applicant, as long as the previous check is not still ongoing (i.e. the check hasn't yet been approved, declined, or requested).
Articles in this section
- API is mentioned on your website and other places. Can I get access to this?
- Where can I get the API keys?
- How many widgets can I create?
- Can I customise widgets?
- Can we co-brand the emails that BASIS ID sends to the applicant?
- How do I get notified when a check (or a report) has been completed?
- Can I repeat checks on a regular basis?
- Uploading captured images is time costly, is there a more efficient solution to this?
- Is it possible to break up the registration process into two parts: fill in the registration form first, go to the site (or in the personal profile section), then press any KYC button from there and finish registration (upload passport and video)
- Can I integrate into a mobile application?